Our Custom Items are all made in Italy and are Italian quality. Our bookmarks and mini books are published in South Africa. Because of the individual attention we give to our custom made items we ask you to please allow an approximate turnaround time of 60-90 days on all custom items from proof confirmation and actual production commencement, in most cases it is less, but we don’t want to disappoint your expectations so we ask for that timeline. If due to circumstances beyond our control, this process is going to be delayed longer than this, we will contact you by e-mail or phone to let you know. We ask you to please keep that in mind when preparing for your custom job so that we can exceed your expectations. We offer some of the lowest minimum quantities suitable for any budget, and prices for any Italian made custom items in the market, and most importantly unless specified otherwise, we charge no setup or die cut fees as most companies do. We are one of the most creative companies that have serviced primarily the religious market for over 10 years, doing custom work for some of the nations largest shrines and cathedrals around the country.
Ordering is easy.
1. Select the item you wish to customize with your own image
2. Select the Quantity (please refer to specific item for minimum quantity)
3. Send us your artwork. We can use PDF, JPG, TIF and EPS electronic files. Once you have placed the order, please e-mail as an attachment, to: LUMENMUNDICUSTOM@BELLSOUTH.NET and reference your order number so we can identify you and the related item.
4. If you are sending printed artwork please make sure it is legible and not creased. Our address is : Custom Artwork, 5007 N. Hiatus Rd., Sunrise FL 33351.
5. Once your order is approved and artwork received it will be forwarded to Italy for layout and design into an electronic proof. Once it is created an electronic proof will be sent to you for approval. If you should require an actual physical sample, there will be a prepaid $75.00 fee per item, as the item has to be physically sent from Italy. 99% of our customers simply go by the electronic proof, unless you require a specific thickness or dimensionality, and the proof is not sufficient for you.
6. Once the proof is approved your order will go into production and shipped to you upon completion and final payment. Orders are shipped from our facility on Sunrise, Florida. We ship UPS Ground.
7. If you require a rush job, and you need the items to ship by themselves from Italy, RUSH shipping is not included in the cost of the shipment and will be additional.
8. If you should require the use of our photographer, additional charges will be applied.
1. Shipping is not included in the cost of the item. Items will be shipped to you from Sunrise, FL.
2. All proprietary artwork that is submitted to us, or jobs that we do for you, are your sole property and will not be sold to anyone else without your consent. All Sizes are approximate and may deviate due to CM/Inch conversion.
3. We require that payment is received for a custom item before we begin production, this allows us to ensure that the work is fully committed. A 50% deposit is due upon order placement and acceptance, 50% due prior to shipping, unless you have been an existing customer with us for years, and have already placed custom items orders previously. We accept credit cards.
4. If products are in production and the order is cancelled, you will be billed the entire 50% deposit for the order to justify the time, design, setup and die cut expenses that go into a custom item.
5. Our Policy is that all artwork that is submitted to us must not be copyrighted. If there is a specific image that you are interested in we can have one of our designers or graphic artists come up with a similar image. In placing the order and accepting these terms you agree that Lumen Mundi cannot be held liable for copyright infringement based on the artwork that you supply us, and that the images are not copyrighted. Lumen Mundi owns the rights to the die cut itself that is stored in Italy.
6. Custom items contain images specifically applied for you and therefore we cannot accept returns.
7. Goods are shipped directly from our facility in Sunrise, Florida. Lumen Mundi cannot accept liability for delay due to delays beyond our control, including but not limited to, manufacturer supply shortages, shipping delays, customs delays, loss or damage. Lumen Mundi will make every effort to ensure timely and accurate orders and delivery. We include a tracking number on all invoices and packing lists. All Samples were created for customer proposals.
8. Prices and Minimums are subject to change due to fluctuations in the Euro. We will notify you immediately of any changes. If you have any questions about custom items, or would like to speak with us about a custom order or get a quote, please call us during office hours at toll free (888) 844-0215.